We provide Company Secretarial services to companies registered under Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA). Our clients cut across various sectors of the economy including Manufacturing, Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, Insurance/Finance, Advertising, and Oil/Energy to mention a few.
We provide a full range of Services including:
- Advising board of directors on compliance with the provisions of CAMA and related legislation,
- Advising board of directors on corporate governance matters compliance with the applicable provisions of CAMA and related legislation.
- Preparation/dispatch of notices for board and general meetings.
- Coordinating papers for deliberation at board meetings.
- Attending board/general meetings and covering proceedings.
- Maintaining Company's statutory books (minutes book, register of members and other registers required to be kept by CAMA).
- Preparation and rendering of statutory returns (allotment of shares, appointment and resignation of directors, annual return, etc.) to Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Incorporation of new companies (including drafting memorandum & articles of association).
- Change of name of existing companies, alteration of memorandum and articles of association, increase of authorized share capital, allotment of shares, conversion of private companies to public companies.
- Winding-up and liquidation services.
- Processing of approvals from Government Agencies.
- Processing of Business Permit/Expatriate Quota.
- Registration of Trademarks.
- Registration of Management/Technical Agreement (NOTAP).
- Processing of Pioneer Status.